Pages

2011 Ducati 1098 And 1198 "Kill Me Fast", Something You Won't See Everyday





Both Ducati 1098 2011 and 1198 2011 are two "deadly" beautiful motorcycles. I could explain this affirmation by the fact that when you see them you lose control, the two motorcycles managing to kill every ability to resist temptation, that temptation to immerse yourself in a reverie, which separates you from the harsh reality of the fact that... in your yard you might never see none of these masterpieces of precision and engineering.

In change, the creations of the Danish designer Kristian van Hornsleth seem to be "deadly"... strange! I think that both the name and design of this special edition gives to understand that! All you can is just love the or hate them. Special edition of the motorcycles has 10 optional color palettes. The colors of the two creations might take your thought to a certain fragility of performances, this thought will die when you'll see that the two jewels are able to offer a sprint from 0-100 km/h in less than 3 seconds and a top speed around 318 km/h.

The colors are too flashy for me, I love beautiful and conventional things, I think that I'd stick to the "standard" design offered by the manufacturer. Interesting vision of van Hornsleth, but is not what I'm looking. It seems a little childish...

Via | TopSpeed