Pages

Video: Comparative Test Between The Porsche GT2 RS, Noble M600, Ferrari F40 And Jaguar XJ 220





AN AVALANCHE OF THRILLS! It's the only expression that comes to my mind now, after seeing these videos! The thrill is so great that I'm afraid to push the imagination further, I don't know what I'd feel if I were at the wheel of these four irresistible "rockets".

Chris Harris de la EVO were willing to offer the public a balancing test more than welcome. Even if some of these hot rods and have somehow lost the glow of another time, though, it's about some very special exotic cars, heach iding under the hood an engine which offers a smile to all speed enthusiasts.

Porsche 911 GT2 RS features a 612 hp (450 kW) V12 biturbo, Noble M600 - V8 turbo engine offers 650 horsepower (478 kW), the Jaguar XJ220 is equipped with a V6 biturbo engine while the Ferrari F40 has a twin turbo V8 unit. Which do you think is faster?

Watch the videos.




Via | MotorWard