Pages

BMW Concept C


New Concept C of the BMW, though it's just a big scooter, not a motorcycle, it sticks my eyes on the screen and it wakes my appetite for a ride in its saddle. I want to write, but my eyes linger on the body sublime shapes. I make the effort to write further, but his image will surely remain etched in my mind a long time since now.

Note that BMW has applied its traditional face to this concept. Front spoiler brings much of the
BMW S 1000 RR of. The L-shaped side, the windshield has a very sporty allure. Evacuation has a shape similar to that of BMW GS.

BMW Concept C has a suspension of the last generation, this means that it is possible to be very maneuverable. Also, on this maxi scooter has been implemented an ABS system, a continuously variable transmission CVT and LED lights. In the cockpit were introduced two monitors, which take
mirrors place.

In a statement, the Bavarian manufacturer has announced that under the fairings of this concept will hide a two-cylinder engine, but offered no information on resources and performance.