Pages

Wiesmann MF5







Wiesmann, MF5, this baby makes me think about the cars of the '50-'60s. It's just emanating the smell of those years from all angles, and i really like it. Is not a car that i'd want to be mine, is too feminine for me. But I love the little fantasy that i have because of this jewel, which will be produced in only 55 copies, each based on a price that revolves around 150 000 euros. It's the kind of car that you can see more in the yards and garages of those with accounts formed of at least 6 zeros. I can imagine a fatal women leaving the door of a hotel, she's wearing a batik, some glasses, a white skirt and a shirt the same color, I like so much how she moves, with oblong and fluid movements. She's heading to the car, sits at the wheel and starts, she's moving away more and more, and i have one wish: to see her again at least once!